Rip Proof. Chew Proof. 100% Washable.
Moving from country to town, The Wheels on the Bus sends parents and their kids on an adventure that everyone loves to act out, from the wipers that go swish swish swish and the horn that goes beep beep beep to the people that go shh shh shh to the babies who cry wah wah wah. As they say, it’s all about the journey, not the destination.
Indestructibles are books built for the way babies “read”: with their hands and mouths. Chew-proof, rip-proof, and drool-proof, they’re printed on a unique 100% nontoxic, paperlike material that holds up to anything babies can throw at it—gumming, spilling, dragging across the floor. And if they get dirty, just wash them off. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles were invented by Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies’ mouths.
- Tear Resistant—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards