Rip Proof. Chew Proof. 100% Washable.
Explore a rainbow of delicious foods in a book that’s indestructible!
What green vegetable looks like a tree? Broccoli!
Can you find a fruit that’s small and yellow? Lemon!
Can you pick out two berries so red and sweet? Raspberry and strawberry!
Indestructibles are books built for the way babies “read”: with their hands and mouths. Chew-proof, rip-proof, and drool-proof, they’re printed on a unique 100% nontoxic, paperlike material that holds up to anything babies can throw at it—gumming, spilling, dragging across the floor. And if they get dirty, just wash them off. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles were invented by Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies’ mouths.
- Tear Resistant—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
Delighted to get the book. The content of the book is also great tfor introducing foods to babies and toddler Naka-fragile p ung packaging.
Books were put in a box to be secured. Items arrived in good condition, no damage at all. Fast delivery. Thanks you, seller.
I love the book material quality and also the actual content. The colors are nice too. It catches baby's attention.
My babys favorite book. I bought 4 already! Sobrang natuwa naman si baby ichew and atleast di niya napupunit! Haha