Rip Proof. Chew Proof. 100% Washable.
Baby, can you find the shapes? There are triangles in the bedroom and circles in the garden! Find the squares and rectangles, too!
See all the shapes around the home in a book that’s indestructible.
Indestructibles are books built for the way babies “read”: with their hands and mouths. Chew-proof, rip-proof, and drool-proof, they’re printed on a unique 100% nontoxic, paperlike material that holds up to anything babies can throw at it—gumming, spilling, dragging across the floor. And if they get dirty, just wash them off. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles were invented by Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies’ mouths.
- Tear Resistant—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
Received the items in good condition and well packed. Thank you Seller, and Courier. Kudos! #Satisfied
Really cant destroy the item. you can even wash it!
Received the items within 2-3 days time. Ok lang saken yung packaging para less kalat sa earth. Anyway, i love indestructibles, super tibay!!
Books were put in a box to be secured. Items arrived in good condition, no damage at all. Fast delivery. Thanks you, seller.
Baby loves the colors. The book material is also great!